- Born: 23 Nov 1805, Haverhill MA
Jeweler (tentative identification)
Events in his life were:
- He was a partner in 1823-1855 with Peter Trott in Boston MA as CURRIER & TROTT, listed in the 1845 city directory at 308 Washington Street. 4
- Letter to MATHEWSON & ALLEN
Boston Nov 11 1847
Your letter was duly rec'd and we have examined our circular of lost goods, and find no watch corresponding with the one mentioned in your note. We are much obliged to you for the notice taken.
We remain Yours Respectfully
Currier & Trott
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Boston MA, listed as a jeweler.
- Watchpaper, c 1850
American Antiquarian Society
- He was a partner in 1855-1870 with Peter Trott and Jesse R. Smith in Boston MA as CURRIER, TROTT & Co. Listed in the 1855-1872 city directories at 148 Washington Street. 4
- He appeared on the 1870 census taken at Waltham MA, listed as a watchmaker.
- He was a partner after 1870 with Jesse R. Smith in Boston MA retaining the old firm name of CURRIER, TROTT & Co.
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005