- Born: 27 Oct 1646, Boston MA
- Christened: 1 Nov 1646, Boston MA
- Marriage (1): Rachel Nichols about 1675 in Concord MA
- Died: 30 Jan 1730, Concord MA
Silversmith (tentative identification)
Events in his life were:
- , . New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (Lewis Historical Publishing Company, NY, 1913) states
Samuel, son of Arthur Clark, was born at Boston October 27, 1646, was baptized November 1, 1646 and died at Concord January 30, 1730. He was a goldsmith by trade according to the history of Cambridge. He apprenticed his son Samuel to John Hull of Boston.
According to Kane (Colonial Massachusetts Silversmiths and Jewelers), Hull's apprentice was Samuel, the son of Jonas Clark. She makes no mention of the Samuel junior and senior shown here.
Samuel married Rachel Nichols about 1675 in Concord MA. (Rachel Nichols was born in Jul 1654 in Charlestown MA and died on 19 Oct 1722 in Concord MA.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005