Franklin Oliver Udall
- Born: 1 Dec 1864, Dubuque IA
Events in his life were:
- He was a partner in 1888-1907 with Herbert Ralph Ballou in New York City NY as UDALL & BALLOU, with a shop at 499 5th Avenue.
- He appeared on the 1900 census taken at New York City NY, listed as a jewelry manufacturer.
- Design patent number 39,851 on 2 Mar 1909
FRANKLIN WILMER WARD, OF NEW YORK, N. Y., ASSIGNOR TO UDALL AND BALLOU, OF NEW YORK, N. Y.
DESIGN FOR A RING.
No. 39,851. Specification for Design. Patented March 2, 1909. Application filed November 16, 1908.
To all whom it may concern:
Be it known that I, Franklin Wilmer Ward, a citizen of the United States, residing at No. 215 West One Hundred and Eighth street, borough of Manhattan, city, county, and State of New York, have invented a new, original, and ornamental Design for Rings, of which the following is a specification, reference being had to the accompanying drawing, forming part hereof.
Figure I is a side view of a ring, showing part of my new design. Fig. II is a front view of a ring, showing part of my new design. Fig. III is a side view of a ring, showing part of my new design. Fig. IV is a top view of a ring, showing part of my new design.
The ornamental design for a ring, as shown.
Franklin Wilmer Ward
George A. Thompson
John J. Kieler
- He appeared on the 1910 census taken at New Rochelle NY, listed as a retail jewelry merchant.