- Born: 14 Mar 1833, Newark NJ
- Marriage (1): Mary Elizabeth Day on 28 Nov 1855 in Newark NJ
Jeweler and manufacturer
Events in his life were:
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Newark NJ, listed as a clerk, living in his father's household.
- He was a partner circa 1855-1868 with John Cook in Newark NJ as T. EVANS & Co. with a shop at 6 Liberty Place. The firm later became EVANS & COOK. When Evans retired in 1868, the firm was continue by Cook, who eventually sold out to SHIEBLER & Co.
- He appeared on the 1860 census taken at Newark NJ, listed as a silver manufacturer.
- He was a partner circa 1865 with Horace B. Anderson in Newark NJ as EVANS & ANDERSON.
- Watch paper, c 1865
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at Newark NJ, listed as a jeweler.
Theodore married Mary Elizabeth Day on 28 Nov 1855 in Newark NJ. (Mary Elizabeth Day was born on 13 Aug 1833 in Newark NJ.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005