George S. Kelley
- Born: 6 Apr 1828, Dennis MA
Jeweler and watchmaker
Events in his life were:
- He was a partner circa 1850 with Ezra Kelley in New Bedford MA as E. KELLEY & SON, with a shop at 78 Third Street.
- New Bedford MA, 1852:
Listed in the city directory as KELLEY & SON, watch and clockmakers.
- He worked circa 1855-1880 as a jeweler and watchmaker in New Bedford MA with a shop at 102 Union Street in 1875.
- He appeared on the 1865 census taken at New Bedford MA, listed as a watchmaker, living in his father's household.
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at New Bedford MA, listed as a jeweler.
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005