Elon Galusha Eaton
- Born: 6 Apr 1830, Springville NY
- Marriage (1): Almira britton in 1851
Events in his life were:
- He appeared on the 1860 census taken at Olean NY, listed as a jeweler.
- He was a partner circa 1865-1870 with Charles Canfield in Grand Rapids MI as EATON & CANFIELD, with a shop at 7 Canal Street.
- Advertised in the Grand Rapids City Directory (Grand Rapids MI), 1868,
DIAMONDS, JEWELRY AND WATCHES.
Messrs. Eaton & Canfield, No. 22 Monroe Street, who will very shortly remove to their new and elegant establishment No. 7 Canal, (Sweet's Block) have the largest and best assorted stock of Diamonds to be found in the city. Their emporium is literally a blaze of splendor, while the large quantities of bijouterie upon which the best artistic talent has been displayed, makes their establishment a desirable place of resort. Ladies must not fail to call upon them, as they will there find all that they can possibly wish for, while the prices are not higher than is sometimes paid for a very inferior article. They also employ competent watch and jewelry repairers, and all having those articles needing repair cannot do better than place them in their hands. Remember the old No. 22 Monroe street, and the new, 7 Canal street.
- Advertised in the Grand Rapids City Directory (Grand Rapids MI), 1870,
- He worked after 1870 as a jeweler in Grand Rapids MI
- Advertised in the History and Directory of Kent County, Michigan, 1870,
- He appeared on the 1870 census taken at Grand Rapids MI, listed as a jeweler.
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at Grand Rapids MI, listed as a jeweler.
Elon married Almira britton in 1851.