- Born: 19 Jul 1807, Harwich MA
- Marriage (1): Charlotte Curtis on 9 Nov 1829 in Harwich MA
- Died: Sep 1875
Events in his life were:
- He worked in 1831-1841 as a pewtersmith in Taunton MA as an employee of the TAUNTON BRITANNIA MANUFACTURING Co.
- He worked in 1841-1848 as a pewtersmith in Dorchester MA as foreman of Roswell Gleason's works.
- He worked in 1848-1863 as a pewtersmith in Taunton MA as ELDRIDGE & Co.
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Taunton MA, listed as a britannia manufacturer.
Eli married Charlotte Curtis on 9 Nov 1829 in Harwich MA. (Charlotte Curtis was born on 9 Jun 1798 in Taunton MA.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005