- Born: 26 Aug 1778, Taunton MA
- Marriage (1): Eleanor Sanford on 14 Dec 1815 in Taunton MA
- Died: Nov 1853
Jeweler and clockmaker
Events in his life were:
- He worked circa 1810-1853 as a jeweler and clockmaker in Taunton MA
He is thought to have lived in Berkeley MA around 1820, when he was listed on a deed as a goldsmith. Aside from this, there is nothing to indicate he was anything but a jeweler and clockmaker.
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Taunton MA, listed as a watchmaker.
- Advertised in the Taunton City Directory (Taunton MA), 1850, offering "clocks, watches, jewelry, silver spoons, butter knives, spectacles of all kinds, music boxes, combs, brushes, pocket books, cutlery and fancy goods. Clocks, watches and jewelry repaired. Arcade building, 54, Main St. Taunton."
Abner married Eleanor Sanford on 14 Dec 1815 in Taunton MA. (Eleanor Sanford was born on 29 Apr 1791 in Berkley MA.)