- Born: 31 Jan 1788, Rutland VT
- Marriage (1): Orrinda Todd in 1808 in Poultney VT
- Died: 29 Jul 1849, Sandusky OH
Silversmith, jeweler, and watchmaker
Events in his life were:
- Advertised in the Middlebury Mercury (Middlebury VT), 1808, announcing that he had commenced business as a silvermith and watchmaker a few rods south of the bank.
- He worked in 1808-1818 as a silversmith, jeweler, and watchmaker in Middlebury VT
- Advertised in the National Standard (Middlebury VT), 1817, announcing his change of location to the front of Elias Hall's gunsmith shop near the college.
- Watch paper, c 1825
American Antiquarian Society
- He worked circa 1828 as a silversmith, jeweler, and watchmaker in Elizabethtown, Herkimer, NY
- He worked circa 1830 as a silversmith, jeweler, and watchmaker in Detroit MI
Jeremiah married Orrinda Todd in 1808 in Poultney VT. (Orrinda Todd was born on 1 Sep 1787 in Douglas MA and died on 12 Jun 1872 in Clyde OH.)