- Born: 13 Aug 1699, New York City NY
- Christened: 2 Feb 1708, New York City NY
- Marriage (1): Catharina Boelen on 28 Mar 1730 in New York City NY
- Died: Bef 4 Apr 1748, New York City NY
Events in his life were:
- He worked circa 1721-1748 as a silversmith in New York City NY 4
- Place spoon, c 1730
l: 7 7/8"
wt: 2 oz.
Engraved "Aefye Ten Eyck."
- Made freeman of New York City NY, 25 May 1731. 4
- He wrote his will on 20 Feb 1743 in New York City NY
In the name of God, Amen. Be it known and manifest to all people that I, Phillip Goelet of New York, goldsmith, being in good health. I leave to my son Isaac £ 5 to be paid by my executors when of age. I leave to my loving mother-in-law, Catherine Boelen her maintenance in my house and family. I leave to my wife Catherine all my estate real and personal during her widowhood, for the better bringing up of my under aged children, and she and the executors have full power to sell. I make my wife and brothers Jacob, John and Raphael executors.
Proved April 4, 1748. 1
Philip married Catharina Boelen, daughter of Isaac Boelen and Unknown, on 28 Mar 1730 in New York City NY. (Catharina Boelen was born on 2 Sep 1709 in New York City NY.)