- Born: 11 Jan 1782, Haverhill MA
- Marriage (1): Hannah Page on 17 Jan 1806 in Augusta ME
- Died: 16 Nov 1864, Augusta ME
Silversmith, watch, and clockmaker
Events in his life were:
- He worked in 1804-1838 as a silversmith, watch, and clockmaker in Augusta ME
His son succeeded to his business. 3
- Label, c 1807
- Tall case clock, c 1810
photo courtesy of Gary R. Sullivan Antiques Inc.
- Advertised in the Augusta Patriot (Augusta ME), 8 Aug 1817, as a watchmaker, but also wanted old gold, silver, copper and brass. 3
- Advertised in the American Advocate, 16 Jun 1818, "work, made and repaired in the gold and silver line." 3
- Watch paper, c 1820
- Advertised in the Maine Daily Journal, 12 Jan 1832, his shop located just south of the Kennebec Tavern, advertised "jewelry, clocks, gold and brass leaf, and military goods as usual." 3
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Augusta ME, listed as a watchmaker.
- He appeared on the 1860 census taken at Augusta ME, listed as a clockmaker.
Frederick married Hannah Page on 17 Jan 1806 in Augusta ME. (Hannah Page was born on 10 Aug 1784 in Haverhill MA and died on 28 Mar 1864 in Augusta ME.)