- Born: 11 Apr 1698, Bergen NJ
- Marriage (1): Hannah Earle on 11 Apr 1720 in Hackensack NJ
Events in his life were:
- He worked in 1730 as a silversmith in New York City NY 8
- Made freeman of New York City NY, 4 Aug 1730. 8
- 8 Aug 1727: Marmaduke and Rebecca Earle, of Bergen County, conveyed to Stephen Bourdett, goldsmith of New York City, for £130, 60 acres at a place called Quaksack, adjoining William Earle...bounded by Thomas Franks...adjoining Silvester Earle.
Marmaduke Earle, Rebecca Earle
Enoch Earle, Abraham Jonson (his mark), Thomas Van Boskerk.
- 8 Jul 1730: Stephen and Hannah Bourdett, goldsmith of New York City, conveyed to James Lee, carpenter of the same place, for £200, 60 acres, west side of Hackensack River at a place called Quacksack
Stephen Bourdett, Hannah Bourdett
John Van der Nan, H. Demeyer, William Provost.
- 1739, New York City NY. 18 Witness to indenture of Peter Van Inburgh.
Stephen married Hannah Earle on 11 Apr 1720 in Hackensack NJ. (Hannah Earle was born on 26 Mar 1695 in Bergen NJ.)