|William Jay Ketcham
William Jay Ketcham
- Born: 3 Nov 1812, Mount Hope NY
- Marriage (1): Louisa Ann Seybolt on 10 Nov 1832 in Otisville, Orange, NY
- Died: 11 Jul 1897, Washington DC
Events in his life were:
- He was a partner circa 1845 with William Burr Middlebrook in Middletown NY as MIDDLEBROOK & KETCHAM, with a shop at 20 North Street.
- Advertised in the Republican Watchman (Monticello NY), 8 Dec 1847,
The firm of Middlebrook & Ketcham was dissolved on the 6th inst. by mutual consent.
W. B. MIDDLEBROOK
WM. J. KETCHAM
N. B. The business will be continued by the undersigned at the old stand, and a continuance of the very liberal patronage bestowed upon the late firm is respectfully solicited.
The watch repairing department is in charge of W. B. Middlebrook, favorably known for his skill and proficiency in cleaning and repairing the finer qualities of watches.
W . JAY KETCHAM
- He appeared on the 1860 census taken at Washington DC, listed as a jeweler.
- He appeared on the 1870 census taken at Washington DC, listed as a clerk in the Treasury Department.
William married Louisa Ann Seybolt on 10 Nov 1832 in Otisville, Orange, NY. (Louisa Ann Seybolt was born on 1 Jun 1812 in Otisville, Orange, NY and died on 1 Jan 1909.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005