- Born: 25 Aug 1795, Rumford ME
- Marriage (1): Pamelia Lothrope Clement on 16 Jul 1821 in Concord NH
- Marriage (2): Sarah Dow on 8 Aug 1837 in Concord NH
- Died: 15 Nov 1880, Concord NH
Silversmith, jeweler, and watchmaker
Events in his life were:
- Watch paper
- He worked circa 1815-1860 as a silversmith, jeweler, and watchmaker in Concord NH having taken over the shop of Isaac A. Hall. Concord Directories (1844) refer to him as "having been engaged for the last five years in the manufacture of silver spoons for New York and Boston markets." Listed in the 1850 directory at 224 Main Street. 3
- Advertised in the Concord Observer and New Hampshire Patriot & Daily Patriot (Concord NH), 1819-1827, presenting a long list of articles for sale. 3
- Creamer, c 1820
h: 5 5/8"
w: 4 3/4"
- Advertised in the Daily Patriot (Concord NH), 5 Jun 1841, referring to gold and silver watches and manufacture of silver spoons. The same ad ran on June 6, 1844. 3
- Advertised in the Watson's Concord Directory (Concord NH), 1850,
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Concord NH, listed as a silversmith.
- He appeared on the 1860 census taken at Concord NH, listed as a jeweler.
- He appeared on the 1870 census taken at Concord NH, listed as a jeweler.
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at Concord NH, listed as a retired jeweler.
Ivory married Pamelia Lothrope Clement on 16 Jul 1821 in Concord NH. (Pamelia Lothrope Clement was born on 16 Jul 1799 in Pembroke NH and died on 11 Jan 1835 in Concord NH.)
Ivory next married Sarah Dow on 8 Aug 1837 in Concord NH. (Sarah Dow was born on 10 Apr 1813 in Concord NH and died on 15 May 1891.)