Ezra Beers Booth
- Born: 4 Jan 1808, Newtown CT
- Marriage (1): Hannah Alworth
- Died: 16 Jun 1888, Rochester NY
Silversmith, jeweler, and watchmaker
Events in his life were:
- He worked circa 1828-1837 as a silversmith, jeweler, and watchmaker in Middlebury VT
- Advertised in the Vermont American (Middlebury VT), 1 Apr 1829, announcing the opening of his new shop near the Bridge, where he offers watches, jewelery, and "Any quantity of old gold and silver wanted in exchange for cash and goods." 3
- Watch paper, c 1830
- He was a partner in 1838-1861 with Erastus Cook in Rochester NY 8
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Rochester NY, listed as a jeweler.
- He appeared on the 1860 census taken at Rochester NY, listed as a jeweler.
- He was a partner in 1861-1888 with Henry G. Booth in Rochester NY as E. B. BOOTH & SON, with a shop at 9 State Street. 22
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at Rochester NY, listed as a jeweler.
- Advertised in the Rochester City Directory (Rochester NY), 1870,
Ezra married Hannah Alworth. (Hannah Alworth was born about 1809.)